Patient Participation Group
Robin Hood Lane Patient Participation Group
The Patient Participation Group advises the Practice on patients’ views regarding the development of the Practice, and allows the Practice to consider patients’ views when reviewing and expanding services.
Some of this is done via email and some by periodic meetings at the Practice to enable participants to discuss feedback and new ideas.
If you are happy for us to contact you occasionally by email please click the link below to open the sign-up form and complete all the fields.
Patient Practice Group Signup
Patient Practice Group Contact Form
Patient Practice Group Minutes Archive
Getting Your View
The group would like to contact patients on occasion by email and/or text so that they can obtain the views of the widest group of patients possible. We would like to obtain your email address and mobile phone number to do this. Please send email practice .
Terms of Reference
Title of the Group
- The Group shall be called THE ROBIN HOOD LANE PPG.
Aims of the Group
- The aims of the Group are to promote co-operation between the Practice and Patients to the benefit of both.
Membership of the Group
- Membership of the Group shall be open and free to all registered Patients and staff of the Practice.
Activities of the Group
- The Group will be kept informed of the Practice Services relating to the Sutton Clinical Commissioning Group to which it belongs. It may express opinions on these services on behalf of the patients.
- The Group will consult with the Practice on service development and provision and assist in the assessment of community medical needs.
- The Group will contribute to, and be kept informed of, Practice decisions.
- The Group will advise the Practice on the education needs of the community by encouraging and supporting activities within the Practice to promote preventive medicine and healthy lifestyle choices.
- The Group will find ways to communicate with patients once a year informing them of the work of the Practice and activities of the Group. The bulletin will be distributed by email, and will be made available in the surgery and on the Practice web page.
- The Group will seek to ensure that Patient information and advice are readily available and clearly presented.
- The Group will represent patients at the Practice in seeking to suggest improvements in local provision of health and social care.
Meetings of the Group
- The Group will endeavour to meet no fewer than four times a year.
- Notices of meetings, minutes of meetings and information about the PPG’s activities will be displayed on Practice notice board and on the Practice web page, and members will be notified by email and by text messaging.
Organisation of the Group
- The Group’s activities will be organised by a Committee of members.
- Administrative assistance will be provided by staff at the Practice until the group appoints a secretary and a chair.